info on maps, game modes, etc.
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lifeinpixels wrote:
I'd love to see more advanced statistics personalized for each player with info about wins and losses using different maps and modes. Is this idea worth adding to the to-do list?
urgul wrote:
that sounds like a cool idea. im sure it was talked about before, or something like that.

i wonder what the admins will say about it
Matty wrote:
I guess I would like that too, but right now I don't have time and will to do anything for this site, and I think the others don't have much time either.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Robinette wrote:
one thing that would be cool, and i presume would be very simple coding,,, would be to show average players per game

For example... (and these are NOT my stats, as i have played very few games here so far...

Number of players
2 player game 736
3 player game 356
4 player game 788
5 player game 497
6 player game 304
7 player game 131
8 player game 126
9 player game 190
================
Average players per game 3.75 <---- THIS is what I would love to see added

Anyway, I often look at a players stats to try to get an idea of where their strengths are, what they play the most vs their rank and win ratio.
The stats above are from a real opponent, and as a Lieutenant, clearly one that is skilled across a wide range of opponents, winning 1131 of 1932...
So i know to fear this player, unless half of these were team games, then no so much worry, lol...
Taking it one step farther, separate stats of team games from non team games,,, but i'll take whatever I can get :)

Matty wrote:
I'm not sure if that's a useful statistic.

I mean, if someone plays only 5 player games, or if someone plays exactly the same of each number. The average would be the same wouldn't it?
But there would be a huge difference between the two.

I guess this is mostly usefull for getting an idea, like: oh, he plays lots of 5-8 player games, and also lots of 2 player games, but rarely 3 and 4 player games
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria