• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lifeinpixels wrote:
Is there any reason we can't get the cards of a player turned neutral if we defeat them? It's not very fun when I target a player about to get their cards and then they time-out.
Matty wrote:
You have two turns to kill inactive players - if you need more than 2 turns, than they cannot place more armies, while their cards could get worth alot more - which would be unfair.

Apart from that, there is more neutral than there is old player and other problems like that.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
lifeinpixels - Sep 8, 02:05 AM
Oh so this is already implemented? Ha, I didn't even know, thanks Matty.
Well, yes and no. I think Matty is talking about the fact that it takes two turns for a player to turn neutral if he becomes inactive.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Indeed, killing neutral (gray) territories will not give you cards.

But before a player becomes neutral, he has two turns of inactivity. If you kill him before that you can get his cards :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
lifeinpixels wrote:
Ooh, ok. Too bad. I heard somewhere about making "inactive" player times = 0 so that they still retain their cards and colors, but don't waste any time. But maybe that conflicts with the point you made in your first post?
Matty wrote:
Well

that is for the surrender button - in that case they will get neutral 2 turns after getting inactive (not being online anymore).

So yes, they will retain their cards and colours for two turns - bute then time out like normal.