Being able to see
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
emoney wrote:
When you lose a game with fog of war on, it should let you view the board because otherwise it is really really boring waiting out a live game.

If we are worried about fairness, maybe there is a way to mute players that have lost so they can't give away information and ruin the game. But being able to watch would be nice.
Matty wrote:
Even if we mute all communication at dxii, you still could use other applications (phone, chat) to cheat.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
emoney wrote:
I wouldn't be so worried about my friends cheating. I'm more worried about the random internet guy that wants to rain on the fun.

Regardless, the game ended. So I think I'm going to be off to bed soon. Maybe I'll try hangman some other night. Thank you for the invite.
Matty wrote:
Well, if you are in a game with only friends, and they all trust eachother, than it would not be a problem.

But that doesnt occur much, and is hard to check.

If I, a random internet guy, play with two other persons, and they are friends, I am afraid that they will cheat against me. Once one of the two is dead, he will probably prefer his friend to win, and not me random internet guy :)

P.S. The hangman thing is my signature, it appears in every post. You of course are welcome to try though ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria