Concerning Increase in Amount of Reports
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Holt wrote:
DXII Community,

As of the past year there has been a great increase in the amount of players visiting this site. It is no longer the same 100 people visiting on a daily basis. With this increase it is unfortunate to tell you that we have also had an increase in the amount of people reporting to the Administration that people are cheating in their games. I want you all to know that we take every report to the Admins seriously. With the increase in amount of reports we have been receiving we have not been able to examine each one as quickly as anticipated by the reporting parties. We want you to know that we are getting these on a daily basis and each report is being examined in the order they were sent to us. We currently have 3 Admins working on these reports so I hope you understand how busy we get with these. We do not want to rush through these reports and miss something vital so that is why it may take some time to get to your report. Understand we are not ignoring you but are just busy with other things at the moment and we will get around to your situation as soon as we are readily available.

As always we greatly appreciate you making Dominating12 your home for all things Risk. We look forward to this being a long lasting relationship with our site.

Respectfully,
Administration
skarni wrote:
Thanks a lot for your job and from all the staff Holt
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Crystal wrote:
Vexer wrote:
It is not acceptable to simply accuse someone of something and expect an admin to do all the work to prove what you are accusing. When you message an admin you must present your case with evidence from game logs and chat. You must copy and paste the evidence into the message, explain what you think the evidence means and include links to the games. Any accusations that do not follow this post will be ignored.
sinha05 wrote:
In game 258603 (which I was on the verge of winning) my troops converted to snakevp's side and not surprisingly he went on to win. Please look into this and if possible reverse the results.

I'm not sure what the best way to present the evidence is.
Time: 15FEB 10:55
Round: 15
I turned in cards and reinforced Madagascar with 28 troops. By the end of the turn my troops had converted to red (snakevp's colour).
Crystal wrote:
Next time send this in a PM to an admin (links to each of us is included above). As Vexer said include, the game number (even better is a game link) and as much detailed info as you can (copy and paste works great).

Looking at the game you are speaking of, it looks like the issue was caused by allowing the timer to run out during your turn. Please end your turn or hit the extra time button, before your turn is over. It also looks like the issue fixed itself. As the last attack you made in round 15 was
15 Feb, 10:57 Venezuela (sinha05) attacks Peru (snakevp) conquering it, killing 1 troops, losing 0.

red made no movements from these territories, until he concurred them in round 16.

I may be missing something, please feel free to message me if you need to.

Vexer wrote:
Holt will be returning the points for this game when he gets a chance.
Vexer wrote:
Crystal was absolutely right. It was caused by running out of time and not properly finishing the turn. It has been fixed now so that it can't happen again even if you don't finish your turn in time.
Fendi wrote:
How to report bugs/glitches:

It'd be very helpful if players could mention the time the bug/glitch happened by checking the log and doing a copy/ paste before sending of the report to a staff member. That way we could spend more time on trying to fix the problem instead of trying to find it.
And if you want to be extra helpful, you could also mention the time when it was first mentioned in the chat.
Gruduss wrote:
Hi guys, how can we report an illegal alliance in a 3 players game? Could someone check the game 1042492 please?

Thanks for your job
The_Bishop wrote:
@Gruduss, just use the in game "Support" tab to ask an Admin/Moderator's support.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein