Bug reports
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
In my haste to get up an update I didn't fully test it until it was on the server. It's only beta. So far the only bug which isn't really a bug just something I forgot was the out of order my game list. I will post known bugs here.

Bugs found:
Out of order My Game list
4myGod wrote:
Ok, there seems to have been a problem with the system after uploading it. There was one bug causing many problems I think. However this caused many different threads. I will respond to them all here though.

There was a bug causing an error when you tried to end turn. When the script runs it runs things in an order. Well somewhere in that order it was running into an error. So it would add log... add next players turn, move troops, but it ran into a bug before it would delete the last players turn.

Because of that, the last player would keep his turn and yet it would still give the next player a turn, so some consecutive games you have 2 players with turns. As well in Adjacent or Chained games you fortify your troops and are able to do it multiple times, because the bug is not deleting your turn like it should.

When I was trying to fix a bug from same turn games I accidentally caused this other bug that effects all games. I apologize, it should be fixed now. If there are any games still that have 2 players turns when it should only have one, please tell me and I will manually remove the last one.