because the game log can be tedious and confusing
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lifeinpixels wrote:
When I lose a game, or when a game of interest is finished, I like to see how it ended. However, deciphering players' moves using the game log can be long and tedious. Would it be possible/easy to enable an animation of how the game played out? Views could use simple commands to start at a certain round, and click a button to chronologically see players' moves play out on the map. Since everything is recorded in the game log, it seems like it wouldn't be too hard.

What do you guys think? Is this of interest, and if so, is it easy to implement?
Matty wrote:
I would really like this as well, but I am afraid it might be very difficult to do.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
killrick wrote:
i have seen this option in outher sites and found it verry helpfull when theres lots of players in a game at the start of your turn you could see (animated)what all the players did on there turn
it saved all the tedious log decifering...just sit back and watch all the action