player description
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
LordVader wrote:
I tried looking for the forum concerning stats about personal profiles but couldn't locate it, I suggest when you go to a players standings, I think it be cool to see how many players the player actually defeated in the game. I mean the player still may lose the game, but I think it be awesome to see how many people the player actually took out. In addition to that I think it be cool to see how many troops you actually kill and lose, including the neutral kills. I know this may seem like alot, but DX12 is wanting to get better.
Matty wrote:
Some remarks:
- The standings page is not about games, but about results between two players.
So do you want to have a total number of troops killed by a certain player (seems a bit useless, but that doesnt have to be a problem as its fun :))
or did you think about adding troops killed per game.

- The same applies for players killed, a total number somewhere, or a number per game (this last seems really useless, as you can see it if you know the game id)

-Apart from that I had to read your post thrice to understand (partially) what you ment.
Adding some enters, an extra dot somewhere makes it more readable ;-)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
LordVader wrote:
Well what I was thinking was
- Total troops killed in "career" like an all-time stat. And this could get updated every week or so.
- Total players (enemies) killed all-time. Same as above update.
- Total neutral armies killed all-time.

Then the same with taking out players. I mean the player may not win, but he could have taken out 3 opponents nonetheless.

I think it would be cool