• Page 2 of 4
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
It's not
Spoiler (click to show)
?

I'm afraid not :(
I'll send you a private message
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
AlexCheckMate wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Don't look if you don't want to know. :<
Spoiler (click to show)

Hahaha.... it seems someone editted my post :D
l did not give the number which is given here ;)
The number given here NOW is in fact my favourite number - so I've got a good guess that Hoodlum editted my post (I believe he reads all I write, so he probably knows about my favourite number :p) ;)

Let's see if this post gets editted too.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
answer (click to show)

explanation (click to show)

Edited :pirate:
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
elysium5 wrote:
I replied to your PM and saw my error. I guess we both now have the same answer;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Matty
answer (click to show)

explanation (click to show)

You have to look more careful - Hoodlum posted a trick question.

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
36 is the wrong answer alex. have you seen the puzzle before?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Is his wrong answer that is the right answer that only shows as the wrong answer but really was the right answer apply to me as well? I didn't bother to post it, the right answer, not the wrong answer, that would have been answered earlier here to save you the trouble of :ninja: ?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
36 is the wrong answer alex. have you seen the puzzle before?

Nice try Hoodlum. Just by not responding on my allegiations towards you, make them even more obvious.
I've not seen your puzzle before, but this kind of thing falls within my forte.

― Albert Einstein
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
AlexCheckMate wrote:
And now you even editted your original post (put a new riddle in) :D

Hoodlum wrote:   Posted: Today, 17:36 Modified: Today, 18:45   Post #13

&&

AlexCheckMate wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:12 Wodified: Today, 18:45   Post #1

@ the same time you editted my post...... :roll:

Please stay away from this behaviour - it doesn't add value and starts to be (slightly) annoying.
Feel free to message me privately if there's something you wish to discuss.

-Alex

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
look alex.. the answer isn't 36. your gonna have to try harder!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman