Sign-up thread
  • 44 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
ThickTalon wrote:
E5 how long we thinking before we start?

Just want to try to plan out my weekend. Lol.
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
E5 how long we thinking before we start?

Just want to try to plan out my weekend. Lol.

I think I'll make the sign-up cut-off Saturday Night 02:00 server time and send out the roles on Sunday.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I am going to be out for a few hours. I will work on the roles tomorrow. If there are any late sign-ups, I will do my best to include them as well. I have a few extra characters.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Sorry for the hold up. Forgot it was a holiday weekend for me and I have/had a few family obligations. I'll get this started in the next day or two when I settle down a bit.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
fitting intro
https://www.songfacts.com/facts/black-sabbath/black-sabbath
TLM and ♣︎s vow to be quieter.

Lies:)

You forgot to quote post 17 & 23 and several others when calling players out. By the way mine are not lies, it's just a projection from some HOOT!
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Hope this is still happening.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
2ofclubs
TLM and ♣︎s vow to be quieter.
6 months ago they did that too....
elysium5 wrote:
Rockbert
Hope this is still happening.
Still happening, just forgot about the last weekend being a holiday for me which caused a back-up for things I needed to do.