Discussion of the next mafia game
  • 37 posts
  • Page 2 of 3
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I reiterate that I can't host until around the 21st at the very earliest. I assume Ely is hosting but he hasn't confirmed.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok ely - are ready to host? you have 11 signed up so far and the game has not even been announced!
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Sorry, busy last couple of days but I'll make a sign up soon!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Without wanting to detract from the current mafia game, I'd like to stake my claim as host for the next one, I already wrote it up ready to go but Abs sneaked in first (no hard feelings though ;);) Abs' seems like a really cool one)! Don't bother spamming this thread with replies though until the Narcos game is done :) Also, this isn't a signup thread, I'll make a themed one nearer the time :P
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Count me in!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Can you imagine 2 games at once. Ooops. wrong thread oofs. Oh this game he is mafia lol
WRKD4IT