(Or soccer, if you're an American heathen ;))
  • 26 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
farspaceplace wrote:
although im not a rabid fan by any means, i do support my childhood town Lyngby. There had been in the top tier for two decades, but unfortunately went bankrupt and was relegated to the fourth best tier or so around 2000. Since then they hvae managed to climb back up, but are struggling in the best tier, as its not a rich club, so even though they are good at developing talent, those players always leave. As of know their back in second tier albight at first place and a almost certain advancement. Happy Holidays
Post wrote:
Hope to see Lyngby in "SuperLigaen" next year farspaceplace ;) especially after you missed it last season (still not sure how that even happen)!?! did you even win one match during the spring season...?

Robben looks like you need a favourite team in Denmark!? - you should go for FC Midtjylland! Danish Champions and we have to play against Manchester United in Europa League in February :) yes yes yes... :D :D :D (By the way, we have never lost in Manchester!, just ask Emjay :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRu_sNKAQYM ) hehehe
aeronautic wrote:
Goat Kids or Human Kids?
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
farspaceplace wrote:
well Post...after agreat autumn 2014, spring 2015 had a total of 3 victories lol. Dont know what really happened as im not into all the details, but this time we cant fail (den er hjemme) lol
maafi wrote:
It was the first and probably the only time I.found myself cheering on Chelsea.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
momagajic wrote:
I supported a Burnley in premiership i think they going to be good this session
aeronautic wrote:
I think my team's days are numbered in the Premiership, probably the last season there!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.