• 56 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
Kellyxc92 wrote:
but I think the mods should consider a restart. Not because of what they did but because of the message that went out to some of us from UP. The message confirmed 4 roles so its just not fair for those of us that had their role confirmed.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Kelly you can treat that message like any other from a player ;)

It really only applies to moderator
Hoodlum wrote:
It's part of his (UP's) game. He dug himself a hole and now he's digging himself a tunnel to get out!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
We can't lynch because if we lynch wrong then it will be 6 on 5. one of us will die and it will be 5 on 5!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
4960epic wrote:
Madag is also mafia, it is apparent that ultras used his role pm changing power to manipulate it
BETA wrote:
Heads up. not official. but this game is most likely restarting.
Hoodlum wrote:
If so count me out. A lot of effort already went into this on my behalf. I may have thrown a spanner in the works, and exposed UP to make mistakes or even the mods, but I'm not willing to restart my own game because of this. I request a replacement for me if there is a restart. I suggest in future games that UP and any other Game Hosts, when they play, play games as a player (without influence of protest) and wait for the games to finish before making complaints calling games void etc..
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
BETA wrote:
didnt say there wont be a winner by score and an mvp