Hobbies
  • 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
emjaydee wrote:
I swim 2k twice a week, and run 3 miles twice a week. I'm not fit - I'm just trying to be less fat.
Other than that, I've got 4 kids so don't have much time for anything else.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
My sister and parents are FORCING me to run 3 miles every day!! Painful. I only started 4 days ago though. :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

cbt711 wrote:
DSDS, I made that up on the spot so probably not?
It's drop d, chords are DM, GM, Bm, AM most of it. Then I want to say GM F#m Em for the prechorus.

(M - Major, m - minor)

Then I octive a little melody in over the drop d base D major that loosely follows, D E D, D E D, D E F# G, A G F# E, A G, A G, A G F# E.
Then back into the chords.

I don't know what the heck I did with that E minor jam in the middle, but it sounded cool!
Dsds7292 wrote:
Hahah Awesome, yeah same with my video above, I made it up on the spot in the key of D. Thanks for the chords
cbt711 wrote:
Finally had some sound and listened to dsds, that was sick. What pedal was that?

I have a pod live that is supposed to be able to simulate almost any head, speaker, pedal combo known to man. So I'm going to try to steal that sound when I get home :P
Dsds7292 wrote:
The overdrive pedal, and sorry, the vid is a bit old. I'll post a new one shortly with some Van Halen tapping :DDDD
Dferguson wrote:
Thinking about writing my MCAT exam to gain entry into medical school... Any one have advise that I can't get from google searches?
OXEN wrote:
All yall know what the NEXo does... :) Eating Epix grass on his farm! :)