4 train riddle. maybe others too
  • 381 posts
  • Page 20 of 26
PsymonStark wrote:
@cbt
Let me do the math (click to show)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
BETA wrote:
CBT you had me LAUGHING and laughing!! (click to show)
BETA wrote:
Haha OFC.

But, I didn't understand his breakthrough. But I am very hungry (like your colorful pet.)
PsymonStark wrote:
BTW, didn't answer cbt, they are naturally ordered 1,2,3...21,22. And I'm Spanish, this can be helpful. If I were Japanese, it would be probably easier.
BETA wrote:
2 Suggestions (click to show)

2-
Psymon's eyes only (click to show)
PsymonStark wrote:
Wow, you're getting very creative. Take a look to the clue I gave in 290. Seems nothing, but... it's not bad.

I'm starting to get tired of clicking spoilers :) How did you know that his name is Wormy? :P
cbt711 wrote:
just the one spoiler (click to show)
PsymonStark wrote:
+10 points for cbt ^^
Spoiler (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
PsymonStark wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
my answer (click to show)
cbt711 wrote:
Ok if you start at point A and need to get to point B which is 11 steps away and follow these rules:
On Monday, you can walk 3 steps forward, but then have to take 2 steps backwards for every 3 steps forwards.

On Tuesday, you can walk 5 steps forward, but then have to take 3 steps backwards for every 5 steps forwards.

On Wednesday, you can walk 8 steps forward, but then have to take 7 steps backwards for every 7 steps forwards.

On Thursday, you can walk 4 steps forward, but then have to take 1 step backwards for every 4 steps forwards.

On the weekend, you can walk 7 steps forward, but then have to take 4 steps backwards for every 7 steps forward

These are the only ways you can take ANY steps.

What is the least amount of steps you can take to get to point B from Point A? And on what day? Why?