Place your bets
  • 66 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
OXEN wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PfxpF2JiIcM

CBT ur wrong!! :P the will take this cup!! And then u'll be, y didnt I listen to the mighty OX.. He could have made me rich if I only listen to him... But I guess in 4 years again u'll finaly listen :)
cbt711 wrote:
They went to penalties against Costa Rica and I'm supposed to feel good about them?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Brazil!! Come on! Wipe those boring Germans out of the competition!! Against France they scored a goal and then shut up the game - Brazil in the final would be much more exciting from a neutral perspective.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

tramadol wrote:
Germany will be odds-on in the final due to 7-0 against Brazil, against whoever wins tonight out of Holland & Argentina, that is why I am going to bet on Holland to reach the final & Holland to win the final as a double bet. Let's see how much I can get out of this for just 5 quid !?
cbt711 wrote:
Germany and Belgium play very similarly, and Argentina handled that style very well last game. I'd go Argentina to win it all if I had 5 quid to blow :P

Also Argentina >>>> Costa Rica or Mexico. Good Luck Tram!

(Also I now root against Holland just to spite Oxen)
cbt711 wrote:
As I was saying.... :p, would have been a better parlay on Argentina
tramadol wrote:
money down the drain, best I make a 1000 quid bet on Germany to try to get my 5 quid back... LOL If only I had that sort of money, I would.
OXEN wrote:
lol, but if u were to bet on the Draw, u must be crazy... :P

I start of as Choosing Argentina as 2nd pick to win, but after seen them play, Iam not impressed with the top level players they have in their team..
Germany is a beast, such a young team (exp. klosse) gonna see them a long time in the future!!!

OXEN is sad Holland didnt make it to the finals, only they could beat the german style of Fussball! :P
emjaydee wrote:
I'd like to smugly point out that I predicted an Argentina-Germany final :)
emjaydee wrote:
Scores after Semi-Finals:

1 - emjaydee & Sygmassacre 7pts
3 - skarni 6pts
4 - Madagascarter 5pts
5 - alee1227 3pts
Sygmassacre wrote:
MJD I make you on 8 points my friend. You got 6 from the group stages did you not?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
Predictions for tonight... 3-1 to Netherlands. Goal scorers:
13 min Van Percy
42 min Hulk
51 min De Jong
86 min Robben
Predictions for tomorrow 1-1 Goal scorers
57 min Muller
89 min Messi
Penalties 5-4 to Argentina