Quick Question
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Clarke wrote:
I know this is obvious, but I would feel better if I confirmed it...

Is it true that if I type myself a message on the "NOTES" tab in a game, nobody else can see it?
elysium5 wrote:
It's for your eyes only.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
farspaceplace wrote:
does anyone ever use the notes? if not it might free some space for design or something.
Matty wrote:
Errr, actually, if I remember correctly, in a team game the entire team can read the notes.
It was programmed back in the day when there was no team chat (and actually, no team games at all).

I could even be wrong about it, but I think your entire team can read the notes.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
I use the notes mostly for when im playing long term fog games. i will write down what i last saw opponents cap for the last round...eg pink 15 / green 13..
but i thought a calculator would be good to have in a tab, encouraging players to use one.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I use the notes in long term fog games as well.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Dima wrote:
same, long term, fog cap games.
"vorple: the real strategy comes when you cant just win cuz you got lucky and got the big card stack"
ProblemChild96 wrote:
I typically just use the notes to keep track of games im not in but want to check in on from time to time
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
jr502 wrote:
Without commenting either way about the in-game notes tab y'all are discussing, I have a closely related comment.
I kinda think it would be nice to have a personal/profile notes area that is not tied to a game. Like in your account or dashboard area.
This is more of a "would be nice" feature way down on the list!
Cireon wrote:
That suggestion was discussed here.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card