• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lifeinpixels wrote:
With a goal of getting more points, should I be playing more games with new or experienced players? On one hand it seems that noobs would be easier to defeat, but playing more experience players would allow me to increase my skill faster. I'm not sure which one is better.
elysium5 wrote:
I actually think it is good to mix it up. This way you can develop strategy and skills on how to play both an experienced player as well as learning how to deal with the crazy;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Matty wrote:
When I win a 4 player game with three noobs in it, I gain like 30-40 points (if I win).
When I lose a 4 player game with three noobs in it, I lose like 40-50 points (if I lose)
Sounds like an easy choice then :)

The thing about playing with experienced players, is that it's much more difficult to win a game, and you end up losing more points, simply because you lose much more games.

Still, if you think of why you lost every game, you will learn alot of it, and become better in the end.

I don't play much live games anymore, but if I did, I would still play games with noobs. Simply because apart from getting better and having a pretty rank, this game is much more about having fun.

Your current rank is a very good one, but not so good that you should worry about losing it to soon, so I'd say just play for fun, both the newbies and the experienced, give tips and receive them, try to learn some more tricks before you worry too much about points.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria