from my experience on dominating 12
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
urgul wrote:
First, build up and defend in the begining. If you simply just attack in the begining you will lose all of your troops and die. Second, go for easy-to-keep regions quickly. Like Australia or South America in the world classic map. It will give you some extra important reinforcments so you could build up. Also, If there are two chokepoints, or areas that border eachother, that are building up, attack immediatly before it gets too bad so they dont attack you.

If someone doesnt believe those strategies are right, please respond. After all, im still just a private. I play a lot of board game risk off on a real board, too.
Matty wrote:
"...attack immediately...".

This is sometimes nescessary, but often a bad idea.

because if you attack, not only the other player will become weaker, but you will become weaker as well.
Especially in increasing games, you will need every unit you can get!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
When you attack you are guaranteed to lose troops with average rolls but If you don't attack then there's a chance they won't attack you and then neither of you lose troops. It's better not to lose troops. Before attacking someone consider the rest of the players on the map. If there is a player out there who is stronger than the two of you then neither one of you should be attacking each other.
westchester wrote:
Urgul your right about attacking if it gets too bad, but don't use your border troops, use troops from other territories, if you don't have any other troops close, then do what vexer and matty said.
urgul wrote:
I say attack immediately when things get out of hand.
killrick wrote:
my personal best strategy is beer and peanuts until the time is rite then kill kill killl
skarni wrote:
play looking the tv as if the game was not going with you, then kill everybody suddenly
Llibertat Presos polĂ­tics catalans. Love Democracy.