• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
LordVader wrote:
I think a cool map would be the islands in the Pacific during WWII. I know it be difficult and if I had any skill in map making I would take this on, but since I don't I expressing it now.

You know in WWII where General MacArthur has to "island hop", i think it would be cool if we could make a map like this. And for the territories you could those islands like Iwo Jima and other islands close to it to make a territory. Im thinking this map would me two-four players max. I think it would be a great caps game. You can even include Japan in the map, and make it a territory.

Let me know what you guys think and if its a go, I can suggest more ideas or details
Holt wrote:
Sounds like an interesting idea.. We could just do an entire Southeast Asia map that would incorporate all those islands.
LordVader wrote:
yeah that be awesome! I think it would be a cool map, if you continue on with it I can help with whatever
Holt wrote:
Well I am not a cartographer by any means but if you can get someone to work on it and come up with something to show us then it sounds like an idea worth following.