• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Robert_E_Me wrote:
This is a map that I whipped up quickly of Berlin after WWII, when it was divided up between the Allies. This is a very small map as the territories are just the 23 boroughs of Berlin. I need some help adjusting the game play which will probably include splitting up some territories like Reinickendorf. Are the continent bonuses reasonable?

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/920/73029728.jpg
Vexer wrote:
This map doesn't look like it would be any fun to play on. The regions are too hard to hold. Not every location can make a good risk map.
Leedog wrote:
Agree with Vexer, but if this you first attempt at making map, I think you're heading in right direction.

Think it needs a few more territories and maybe a river or something to aid in gameplay.
Cireon wrote:
Well, you could at least try and get Berlin's wall in there as a gameplay changer and making the map unique.

No comments on the graphics before the gameplay is decided on.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
That's a nice idea there ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria