marcoxa wrote:
here is our 2nd drafts!

votazap:
[image]

marcoxa:
[image]

circles, territories, ect... will be added later. this is just the background
marcoxa wrote:
thank you, :D could use some more work on the trees but that would take a few hours and i don't want to spend that much time unless i know its going to be used. but its just a draft after all :)
Votazap wrote:
same with me,I started adding cabins and such and then realized...IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE USED lol
marcoxa wrote:
i know the whole time im like, MUST, NOT, ADD, SO, MANY, DETAILS! XD
Vexer wrote:
i vote for marcoxa's version. he'll have to do something about the two different styles for the next version though. the top doesn't match the bottom.

And zappy, your cabins can be copied and pasted and modified in marcoxa's version. I would let marcoxa do most of the artwork from here on out and mainly help him with game play. it will be difficult to make this a functional risk map.
Thorpe wrote:
Yes Marcoxa got my vote...but the top needs to be more like the first one with mountains being in the distance and not part of the mountain.
and I do like the cabins! cute! If cute is what you wanted!

"Log Cabin Syrup"
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Votazap wrote:
We encourage all people to vote remember the voting ends Wednesday night
Pntbttr wrote:
I like yoda's main mountain but marcoxa's background...I vote for marcoxa but I don't like the trees that you did they look way to blurry...
Leedog wrote:
I still like Marcoxa's version due to the many trials... like zap's sky... but find the 2 black lines going across odd. Plus, like the wind blown snow look on the top of his mountains.

Also like Coxa's painted background mountain look in the distance.
marcoxa wrote:
Ok the voting has ended. We will proceed with my map design. We will be sure to keep you guys updated! Thanks for voting and commenting your suggestions :D
marcoxa wrote:
is this what you were looking for Vexer?

[image]