43 Territories
  • 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Pntbttr wrote:
No one has commented on this one so I haven't moved forward.....what needs improvements?
Vexer wrote:
i have many comments but no time to type them. please be patient pntbttr. This map still needs a lot of work to bring it up to the quality of your south africa map. I will have time this weekend to thoroughly examine this map.
Vexer wrote:
I hope you are showing off your work to everybody you know so they can see your talent. I wish I had as much time as you to make maps.
Pntbttr wrote:
Thanks, I hope I can get even better.

well the last week or two I had a lot of time on my hands (flexable skedule I had vacation) and most of my maps just happen (like sometimes I find something on google earth because I use it a lot). I probably wont have as much time after the new year.
Thorpe wrote:
You better hurry up and make 20 more!lol
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Glanru wrote:
The darkness in the water and grey area is what is making the whole map look too dark, I think. I'm curious how you're doing that dark and light effect. The extreme light and dark areas suggest an overlayed cloud (or similar) layer that was generated from defaults (black foreground, white background). If this is the case, I'd suggest trying to change it to a very dark grey and a very light grey and experiment a little to see if you can get one that isn't so extremely different. Or, you might be able to simply make a contrast and brightness adjustment on that cloud (or similar) layer and consider adjusting opacity.