new map
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
-NoXoN- wrote:
 Eastern Asia is new map from me -NoXoN- and friend k_w_cheng, is big map with 55 territors = 11 regions and is almost done. Here is MAP:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/easternasiamapxjpg.jpg/

What do you think about map ? any suggestion?
1771 wrote:
I think as far as placement and regions worth such and such, it is ready. I even think the graphics look complete as well. That is up to Vexer, and lucide though....LOOKS AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!!
Vexer wrote:
The map is pretty much done. I think though that the lighter green region should only be worth 3.

There are a few minor cosmetic issues that I will help fix. Then we just need to figure out capitals.

If you have a suggestion for the map, please make them quickly.
lucide wrote:
I propose to add more rivers and mountains so that there are more "passages" or proxy points that can be used to defend the territories. Surely, the current design is also worth trying, but we need some kind of an "authenticity" that will make this map unique, other then being a map of a country. What about placing some capitals that will give +1 bonus by its own?
1771 wrote:
you know that is how i play capitals at home lucide, for as long as you own your capital you get a +1 and if you take over anothers capital you get a + 1 for as long as you hold their capital, if someone takes that cap from you they get the +1... GREAT IDEAL!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I think it makes the game more interesting, because that gives people more to worry about. Can that be implemented without having to write a new code for it? We could just do it with certain maps maybe instead of making it an option, maybe later we could add it as a option. GREAT THINKING!!!!!!!

Also checking out the map, I agree it could use a river or two, maybe mountains as well something to takeaway from everything being so close, plus will make the map more strategic. I LOVE THESE SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!
-NoXoN- wrote:
We are working with map. And we Will make one more region. We will make chinese wall.

For +1 in capitals this sounds like gametype.
Vexer wrote:
yeah, don't worry about what they said about +1 capitals. I'll explain later when i have more time.

I like the idea of adding the great wall. It would be nice to have rivers as well. i like the ones on the africa map but they are too dark, some people don't notice them. These impassables will improve the game play of the map because nobody likes it when every region is hard to defend. That is why people don't play deathmatch on the saturn map.
-NoXoN- wrote:
lol yeah great wall of CHINA.

Is good to have river if we need it, we will see later, great suggestion Lucide.