• 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Hey, so I was told I should get some more maps up, so today after work I started working on one, I haven't figured out where the bonuses are yet, but I have the main design/concept of it. If anyone has any opinions please tell me.

http://dominating12.com/thailand-map.jpg
4myGod wrote:
By the way everyone, I will be adding sea routes from the mid territories down to the southern territories.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah you are right, there is too many openings, perhaps I can look for some mountains online or something, so I can at least make them semi realistic impassibles.
sfhbballnut wrote:
I agree with Galvatron, definitely need that to be split up considerably, i'll get back to you with some possible impassables and such
-My name is Gladiator.
Skittles wrote:
Very nice. I noticed Phuket isn't there, so could it be possible to be just off the mainland and be kind of a connector in the southern provinces so it's not so one way? (Unless it is there, and it's just in Thai xD)
thaithai wrote:
ThaiLand is too big.i don't think VietNam ,Lao ,Campuchia maps are too small
4myGod wrote:
Thailand is larger, as if it was pulled out of the map it was in. So that we can see it clearer.
Pntbttr wrote:
What happened to this map? I can't use the link. It sounded like it was all most done. Is it possible to get the map from 4mygod and finish it?
Vexer wrote:
i can't even get the finished maps from him right now. He has no internet connection.

he must have deleted the map off the site. i am sure he still has it on his computer though.