• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Vexer wrote:
after i am done helping with the baseball field map I might look into this, but you will have to help make the map by figuring out where the territories should go.

By the way, maps don't get their own thread until someone starts working on it, otherwise please post these suggestions in the map suggestions thread.
Pntbttr wrote:
OK, I don't know much about football but I'd like to help. And sorry about the posts I didn't know.
Pntbttr wrote:
I know nothing about football I don't even whatch it. But since I made the thread here is a draft just to get people started:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/footballfield.jpg/

The territories on the outside are the stands. and I think each line could be a region. I just took a pic off the iternet and threw some territory cicles on it. Tell me what you think.

I don't think that I am going to make this one though. Does anybody want to do this map?
Vexer wrote:
judging by how long it has been taking me to do the baseball stadium map, this would take quite a while and require a lot of work in order to get it to meet the sites standards. including the stands is what makes it a difficult project. your basketball map if fairly simple so it looks good just having a nice background and good color choice. but this map would require doing the same thing I did with the baseball stadium which has taken hours upon hours and weeks upon weeks. I don't recommend any one take this on unless you have a lot of time.  you'll know what I mean better after I post the baseball map in a few days.
Glanru wrote:
I think that if this idea were to be successful, it should feel like there's two teams out there, fighting to get a touchdown. I think that is beyond the ability of the map with current implementation of game play on the site, though I could be wrong if someone had some artistic brilliance.

That's not to say there couldn't simply be a layout and have it football themed. But, it would have to have well thought out regions and connections for it to be fun. I'm not too thrilled about attacking the 40 yard line from the 50 yard line, maybe that's just me.
Pntbttr wrote:
I don't really know anything about football so if somebody wants to do the positions that would be great