• 23 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Hoodlum wrote:
although they have the same territory name, it's fine that they aren't connected, just as coomera and coomera island..there isn't like a bridge or anything to get there and it's quite a travel in both instances. plus i think it's good for gameplay how it is.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
The lake crests appear to be less now. I can't remember how little of the connection lines were showing before?
I guess these territories will always be difficult to achieve absolute intuitiveness.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
I wouldn't mind playing a test game or 2 on this map, a deathmatch and a capitals game
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
aeronautic wrote:
I think it's ready for Beta.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
There has been no negative feedback for this map, so I will soon make it live and available for all to create games on.
The_Bishop wrote:
Well, nice job. So finally we know where Hoodlum goes on vacation! :D
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
janbar wrote:
Connection "Moreton Bay National park" and "South Stradbroke" should be a little more away from "Coomera Island".
You can think that you can cross from "Comera Island" to menitioned islands.

Can be crossed between "Mount Nathan" and "Nerang"?