Started this map in 2014
  • 31 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Thorpe wrote:
Go look at the map that was started in 2014
Spoiler (click to show)
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
I never finished it and was gone for years.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Waiting for comments before I do the mini-map
Spartakus wrote:
I hope you will finish her, it's great idea. One more map on WWII theme was hiere but was gone for years to, do you know what map is that?
Thorpe wrote:
Maybe it was NoXon's?
maafi wrote:
This looks great.
Not sure the bonuses are correct
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Thorpe wrote:
Yeah got to do a check on those ..
Just waiting for other comments what needs to be fixed and been working on other maps...this will be my next one to get done.
Thorpe wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Cleaned it up a little bit
Matty wrote:
It's very dark
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
To many things I changed to list.
It might still be to dark though... some habits are hard to break. Help me out if it is.

Thorpe wrote:
Still not happy with to colors yet..am I wrong?
Spartakus wrote:
Now it's a little better, but still dark..imagine if players chose a blue or green color for his troops and put them on south england hmm.
Fendi wrote:
After a quick look I noticed many things and these are just few of them.
  • The lines are also very gagged
  • The rivers are too narrow in multiple areas
There's more to say but I don't have time to evaluate the map and its appearance. So please do not stress your way through with it and its updates till the cartographers have time to help you. Right now there are 2-3 maps ahead of this one so have patience.
Spoiler (click to show)