• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
New Larger World map. It's not finished, all of the dark brown is unfinished area. I just want to see what people think so far.

[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2794/theworldcopy.th.jpg[/img]

nina88 wrote:
Hi
Please don't attached Macedonia to Greece or Bulgaria.
Sincerealy nina88 from Macedonia as gki7 and sasko.
p.s. I know Macedonia is a very small country so please attached if you can with Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia as republic from former Yougoslavia
cody224 wrote:
lol its gonna be hard defending canada with all those territorys in it, but other than that i think it looks good. :)
1771 wrote:
i like it its close to the 2.1 on conquer club but with better graphics, i say for sure add it!
rubntug wrote:
love it 2---sell it for 3 trillion tokens----i'l need a cuff--lol
kawe wrote:
There are a lot of countries like Macedonia, you put it together with the name of the big countries, there will be always people who don't like that. It's good you are doing this, but it's too chaos. I will never play on it.
cody224 wrote:
I kinda agree with Kawe, but sometimes it looks better to have a territory called "The Balkans", than with all the little countries that are in it.

Although unlike kawe, I would definitely play on this map. Its got great Potential.
Styloke wrote:
Looks nice, but some remarks:

- Canada has a lot more regions than the US, why?
- I think Australia, and maybe Africa and South-America need something to make them harder to defend. Maybe add antarctica or sea-lines to them?
- In general a lot of continental regions seem very hard to defend. Maybe add some rivers/mountains which prevent attacking?

Styloke