Is there still a basketball map?
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
flexmaster33 wrote:
It's been awhile since I've been on here, but I remembered there being a basketball map? Being that sports season, I was excited to comeback and try playing it, but I'm not seeing it anywhere?
maafi wrote:
I believe that map has been discontinued. Not sure about the reasons behind that.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Vexer wrote:
The problem with some of our old maps is that the quality isn't up to par with our current standards. We have redone a lot of maps to improve the quality of the graphics but we skipped most of the less popular maps due to lack of demand. It wouldn't be worth our time.

We don't want these lower quality maps to be seen in the game lobbies because it reflects poorly on the site for vistors who are looking around the site.

I think that these maps should be available, however, for private, invite only games that don't appear in the game lobbies. We currently don't have private invite only games. Password protected games still appear in the lobbies. If we want private games, we need to convince the programmers that it's a priority. The more posts about in the forums, the better.
Matty wrote:
@Vexer: you still have access to the code. *hint hint*
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria