• 70 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
The_Bishop wrote:
I like more evidence to the rivers bcoz they are impasses. Adding the mountains lakes don't have a real function anymore on this game map. Usually in cartography lakes and rivers don't have the same color.
I liked the last version that Thorpe showed but every decision is good for me.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
The lake inside the mountains looks a bit odd. I do like the colours in the desert, though having a nice effect around the borders like you had earlier might work too. In general, I like the changes to this map, but you should really watch the details now if you actually want to improve the map, as it is already quite good.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Pntbttr wrote:
I just don't think the colors he added to the desert regions blend with the map...and his rivers are totally the wrong color the map is dark his rivers are bright...I wouldn't make the river go over the mountain like that it looks really wrong, you could make the mountains stop at the river though...
Thorpe wrote:
I might do the stopping at the river and make them dark...I will let you know when I get the map from Fendi...If Ever!...LOL
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Now looking at the posting of the map I see some things ...Let me know.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
CODIAC wrote:
I like it. It has a bit more character. the shading and others. much more defined with the fleats also.

cool, good job.
-NoXoN- wrote:
Thorpe Thorpe i know that you tried hard and im sorry to say but it was better before you made any change.

What can i say about mini map? :p

[image]

Thorpe wrote:
YOU ARE TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!

I AM STILL LAUGHING!!!

THIS IS A CLASSIC!!!

NOW THIS IS A COMMENT!
Holt wrote:
Talk about honesty.. NoXoN sums it up for me as well lol..
Leedog wrote:
I like it... Though, would prefer territory names brighter and bonus numbers in mini-map not so bright.
BrewDog wrote:
I think NoXoN is trying to get on the ballot for the next cartographer election.