This is a very rough plan of my map
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Please comment - I would like to know what you think!

I know the graphics are diabolical, so there's no need to tell me about that! I'm terrible with graphics and always will be, so I thought that someone else could help me with that if the idea was popular!

http://www.uplood.net/visu.php?url=http://img3.uplood.fr/free/c0a1_black-sea-risk-map_black-sea.jpg

Thanks!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I forgot to mention that I plan to have sea borders between Crete and Turkey and between Cyprus and Turkey.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

PsymonStark wrote:
Nice idea, bad timing. It's almost all I can say.

Also, where would you fit the minimap? I'm having similar trouble with a Baltic Sea map I've been working on...
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Obviously I plan to subdivide many of the countries - I plan to create around 50-60 territories.

For some reason the borders of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia are filled in.

I also plan to include the Dnieper River.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I honestly have no idea where to fit the minimap. Maybe I'll have to zoom out a little and put in over the surrounding countries.
Day Actions:

naathim wrote:
PUT IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA!!! That would be pretty neat!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Maybe - it may not quite fit though.

I'll give it a try!
Day Actions: