May be a little crazy but maybe crazy awesome! check it out!
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
You got me
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
This could work...a territory for each of the following; macaroni, salt, pepper, ketchup and hot dog pieces!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
naathim wrote:
Have a round map with elbow macaroni shaped territories. Could cut it out into wedge shaped pieces and we'd have a successor to the Saturn map...
tramadol wrote:
Posted: 01:20 AM, 02 April 2014 | Post #1

April Fools.... Late again?

All jokes aside, it actually sounds like a really fun concept, chips (Fries) might be a problem with names though LOL... Chip 1, Chip 2, Burned Chip 1, Grease Stain, Ketchup....
Sygmassacre wrote:
As max n cheese is my favourite food (as long as its made by my mother) it would instantly become my favourite map!!
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
elysium5 wrote:
"This could work...a territory for each of the following; macaroni, salt, pepper, ketchup and hot dog pieces!"
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
No
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Evilspyguy wrote: