Capital Placements
  • 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
naathim wrote:
For two caps, I would put the more northerly one in sonora or nuevo leon, so both players start out in a 5 territory region?

For the four person caps I would move the one from tamaulipas to jalisco, the one from oaxaca to yucatan, and the one from costa rica to atlantico (should space them out more equidistant?).
Thorpe wrote:
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1945/camericacaps.jpg
Fendi's caps

On two of the 5 player placement Fendi you have two spaces away from a port...the other three have one space...Colima and Nuevo Leon.

The 4 player has one (Jalisco) that is two spaces away from a port and one placement in a bonus area with one (Camaguey)...

Just those things seem to me, makes it not fair for those placements.

As for the two player placements I agree the one in Jalisco, needs to be moved to Sonora.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5554/o6if.jpg
Spoiler (click to show)
Here are my 6-9 player placements with 2 player update
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
westchester wrote:
Hey Thorpe I looked over it, I agree with Fendi's placements. I like having 1 cap on the island east of the other part.
elysium5 wrote:
I haven't commented because I cannot find a fair placement set up for the missing cap options. If you want lopsided suggestions, well...:)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Sonora, Colina, Nuevo Leon and Atlantico for 4 player
-2 port spread for each

Sonora, Colina, Nuevo Leon, Campeche and Atlantico for 5 player
-Campeche would be the least favourable in this group

Baja California, Michoachin, Tamaulipas, Oaxica, Campeche, Honduras, Costa Rica, Camaguay for 8 player

Baja California, Chihuahua, Nayarit, Michoachin, San Luis Potosi, Oaxica, Campeche, Honduras, Costa Rica, for 9 player
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."