I think some of you could make one...
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Manual-Control wrote:
Hello, I'm Manual Control and I've been thinking about a certain location for map... This location is "Equestria"... Now I know some of you may disagree on this, And you can have you opinion... But please at least tell why(if you do)disagree. I really hope someone will try to make one,Seeing as I have the map-making skills of a 10 year old... And if you do choose to make it,Please make sure you make the map acurate to the map shown. [Edit] Yes I know the map is big. Just open the image in a new tab and you should see it just fine...

[image]
Cireon wrote:
Well, the concept is definitely interesting, but I think there is one big problem with this map: copyright.
We can't just copy a map an use it as risk map without running into problems with the original owners of this map. Also, you want an accurate map, but accurate maps are not always good maps to play on. Looking at this map, it would be pretty difficult to find a nice amount of territories with (accurate) names which is also fun to play on.

So... If you really want to work on this, I guess the first thing you have to do is ask for permission from the original owners, but I doubt you'll get it.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card