american revolution map
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
urgul wrote:
I drew an american revolution map. The truth is, my computer wont let me draw a map online, so i drew one. If someone can use my idea and make it all "computerized" that would be great. My american revolution is just an idea.[image]
urgul wrote:
im having technical difficulties getting the map ON the forum
urgul wrote:
i drew it, scanned it on the computer, and clicked "image" and typed it in, but its not coming on! Help! (by the way i have a mac if it makes any difference)
Vexer wrote:
you have to upload it to an online image host then get the link from them and paste it here.
elysium5 wrote:
I'm also very vigilant about what my kids can and can't do online. I must say though, you are a very intelligent 12 year old(I hope I remembered your age correctly). Respect your parents. They generally have good intentions.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I wasn't trying to imply you did. I was just making a general statement for others who may be reading these forums. And in this day and age of social disconnect, it is very refreshing to here someone say something positive about their parents.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."