tell none members the advantages of being a member
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
OldDogGen wrote:
ive noticed alot of regular players that have been playing here for a couple of months have stil not bought membership.i think like me, when they started they did nt want to pay money into something they did nt know that they would like as much as they do.Then just not thought about it since.If ur not a member u can only have 5 active games a time,with membership u can have alot more(not sure if theres a limit to how many with membership)please add any other benifits that im not aware of if there is any. i believe it is great value for money and we should be incoraging more players to buy in. by the way i have no gains in it,i just think the site will stay well kept and only get better with more members.
Matty wrote:
At the moment, these are the benefits for membership:
- You can have unlimited amount of games open.
So you can start 10000000 games if you want. I wouldnt advice it though, but thats up to you.
- You can create as many password games as you like
(Everyone can join as much password games as they like (max 5 of course)).
- You can create point limited games. So that you can safely start a game without Vexer joining and winning all the time. (No offence Vexer, i like playing with you alot!).

At the moment these are the only membership options.

The goal of membership is not to earn money, just to get back some of the money to keep this site running, so all basic features (kind of anything) is available for everyone.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria