• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Narib wrote:
Maybe I'm just dense. But where does it list how many points you have?
Thorpe wrote:
Under "My Rank"
After you win or lose a game click on the black bar at the bottom, or the red timer and you will see how many you won or lost(points)...it is called the "Game Log"
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Narib wrote:
All I see under "my rank" is how many tokens I have. I don't see any mention of skill points.
Cireon wrote:
In the but last column, it says "Current points". That's how many skill points you currently have.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
There is a difference between "tokens", "points" and "skillpoints"

In the "My Rank" section it sais in the top right how many tokens you have, and under "Current Points" how many points you have.

If you want to see your amount of skillpoints, click on your name in the top left of the page, and its displayed at "skill level".
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Narib wrote:
AHHHH! D'uh! I see the column now. For some reason the column didn't register as being my points. Thanks guys!
Thorpe wrote:
Sure and anytime!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
yeah after you brought my attention to this i realized that that whole page is just wrong. Tokens requirements should be over on the right, next to the point requirements and the ranks shouldn't take up so much space. We could probably get rid of the current points column and just put that up there next to the amount of tokens you have.

I won't be getting around to this anytime soon but matty is welcome to mess with it if he wants.
Cireon wrote:
I have a little idea for that page myself. I will make a sketch in photoshop or something and show it to you. Maybe you like it, maybe not ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
http://i50.tinypic.com/vpyrs4.png

Mockup for my idea. It's a little bit empty now, so I will try and find a solution for this. This would require bigger versions for the ranks also. I think this interface is way more clearer than the current one for new members though. It shows only the information that is necessary instead of the whole table with lots of stuff.
Matty wrote:
It has a few problems.
For one all text around it is really small, and then having such a huge image looks really weird.
A second is that I can't see anymore which rank is the highest one to get.
Or how far I am off from that cool warrant officer rank.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Fendi wrote:
It is a nice idea Cireon but personally, I would like to see the list of all the ranks and their names, which comes after what and so on. And Im sure others would like to count how many ranks they have left until they reach the final. Not knowing which rank is after 'Next Rank' can make a person feel lost, also one of the reasons we have ranks is so that we can compare ourselves with our competitors/friends.

Maybe what we can do is have the list show as it is now but without the 'Owned By', 'Points Required', 'Current Points' and 'Purchase' and have your version show at the top.
I know we would have a lot of dead space if we were to add the list but its better than receiving questions about ranks and how many there are.