Come one come all!!!!!!!!!!
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
1771 wrote:
Back in the day, alot of us would set aside a Saturday morning here and there post it in forums so everyone would know we would all be on at the same time. We would have huge 8 men wars all morning sometimes into the day. An AWESOME good time. Also it helps just mix the old players with the newer ones. Not too mention a chance to show your skills. We play for nothing more than bragging rights :) But what is better than saying you beat one of the greats in a big game. So here it is Risk Day this Saturday the 25th 9:00am central U.S. time is when I will be on here. Let's all get together and War :)

It is our chance to show how much we enjoy playing here, to show others how live we can get this site. I have seen so many improvements since I have been back. New maps, new players, more options, higher ranks..BTW, Congratulations to those of you, if I haven't already said it. Alot of players have got better, I want you all to come out and show off what you have learned :)

I look forward to seeing you all there. If you are coming let us know, someone may want a war with you, which helps even more players to come on out. Let's make this Risk Day the best one yet!!!!
Vexer wrote:
Lets set a new record for how many players we have online at one time. I'd really like to know the max the server can handle now that we've done some optimizations.
The_Bishop wrote:
Wow, nice! I hope the server can bear that, Vexer...
I can't imagine what revolution will occur when 100 games will fall down in a moment! LOL :)

Ok. I will be there. Saturday 25th at 9:00am. That's 3:00pm in central Europe, true?
I can't wait, I'm already excited!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
BrewDog wrote:
I will try to attend. I've got a wedding this weekend with the rehearsal dinner & drinks to follow so 9 AM might not work. But I do like the idea of playing with live players and battling.