• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
We seem to be getting quite a few new members now. I just wanted to let the new members know:

The site is not yet in beta. However soon we will be starting beta and emailing our official beta testers. When this happens you can continue to play on the site, however you will not receive credit for beta testing.

If you would like to be a beta tester, we would ask then that during beta you play the game near-religiously. You should keep a constant minimum of 4 active games. Beta could last a month or 2, depending on how long it takes for us to be confident in the website. If you are interested then please send me a private message with your email address.
Webnet wrote:
So we won't get credit for beta testing even though we're playing throughout the beta testing period?
Member of the Gamer-Source gaming network
4myGod wrote:
Correct, unless you request to be a beta tester. We will check up on our beta testers to make sure they are playing constant games. People who are not beta testers can come and go as they please. As a beta tester we require a bit more responsibility.
wca wrote:
And beta testers have to actively test out the site and report any errors or problems. Regular players don't have to do that, they just play if they want to.
Webnet wrote:
I'm not sure about cutting your beta tester base like that.... it sounds like you're basically saying you don't care/expect other normal players to report bugs.
Member of the Gamer-Source gaming network
wca wrote:
Regular players can still report bugs and do everything a regular user would do.
But the Beta testers have to test every little thing and ensure that every button and every link does what it should, something that regular users might not want to take part in.
It will take a lot of work to check everything like that, which is why he is only requiring the official Beta testers to do all that extra work. But for everyone else that doesn't want to do that much checking and testing, they can still play all the games they want and generally enjoy the site. They can still report bugs if they find any.