lets play for tokens
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
killrick wrote:
i need 2000 tokens for my star i have the points for it but not enough tokens!!!!wouldnt it be fun if we can gamble our tokens in a game?is it possible to make that an option?? braging rites only go so far lets up the anti.
Holt wrote:
I think you could be onto something there killrick but it would be nice to see how other people feel about the option.
killrick wrote:
ok lets vote on it .... thats 2 for and 0 against....passed!!!!
ok holt grab your bag of tokens and ill see ya on the battlefield
killrick wrote:
i have no idea how i got the star outher than i purchased it with points and tokens but i thought i had to buy all the ranks first
it doesnt matter now
warrant officer in under 90 games
look out world
marcoxa wrote:
i like the idea. what if we gambled on who will win the tournament thats going on right now?
Crystal wrote:
you do have to buy all the ranks in order.... did you find a glitch?
killrick wrote:
i didnt have my star for 5 min and crystal goes ape poop in the only game im in and kills everyone knocking me down to 2406 points!!
it was awsome!

back on track....what about token gambling? who likes the idea???
Holt wrote:
If we were to do something like this I would say that there would have to be a minimum amount of games played requirement to start gambling your tokens. Otherwise there could be a chance that a new player joining the site could be farmed for their tokens before they even get acclimated with the site. Which in turn may cause them to leave the site and not continue playing.
killrick wrote:
aren't they all crystal?? nicely done
holt.....great idea i like it.
its good to have someone here to think things thru  save the newbies!!