• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Webnet wrote:
I'm interested in doing a usability review for the site, page by page.... but I fear you won't be as receptive to the ideas.  Would you be interested in me doing so?
Member of the Gamer-Source gaming network
4myGod wrote:
you can do a usability review perhaps after beta, there are many things that are not finished and the design of the forum will be completely redone.
sfhbballnut wrote:
think we should probably have several people do this once the sites polished enough for it, get a consensus on what a few people like and don't like, consider changes based on multiple opinions. 
-My name is Gladiator.
mibi wrote:
I think it should be done now, before the site is polished. You will be much more receptive to changes and fixes before everything is in its place.

If there are redundancies because stuff isn't implemented yet, oh well.
huzzah!
4myGod wrote:
Alright, that makes sense. I don't know the best way to organize it though. Keep in mind things that need to be fixed will be worked on before things that can be made better. So far there are a couple of bugs in the game and game list I need to work on, as well as the new forums. After that though, or during I can run through and change some things.
4myGod wrote:
Also, don't just put what you would like changed but also optional ways to change it for the better.