Odds for fun
  • 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Thorpe wrote:
As I see it:

Vexer has 1 to 1 odds

He is conquering lucide, Glanru and thaithai and is up on wins against -NoXon-, K_w_Cheng and Jaconan. Best weapon is his chat.

Beating 6 out of the 8 players
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Thaithai has 2 to 1 odds

He is conquering lucide and is up on wins against -Noxon-, K_w_Cheng, Glanru and Jaconan. He has alot more games then Vexer and conquering or beating more players then anybody. His best weapon is his skill. Weak point is Vexer with his chat.

Beating 5 out of the 8 players
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Sekretar has 3 to 1 odds

He is conquering lucide and is up on wins against Vexer, thaithai, and Glanru. He has yet to play K_w_Cheng. He is a skilled player on other sites and if he gets a upper hand he keeps it. Plays a lot of 1v1 death-matches. But this is caps...time will tell.

Beating 5 out of the 8 players
Thorpe wrote:
-NoXon- has 4 to 1 odds

He is conquering lucide and is up on wins against Sekretar and Glanru. He is tied with K_w_Cheng. Best weapon is that when there is an opening he goes for it. Sometimes he waits too long.

Beating 3 out of 8 players with 1 tie
Thorpe wrote:
lucide has 5 to 1 odds

He is conquering Jaconan and Glanru. He is up on wins against K_w_Cheng. Best weapon is that he is a well balanced player. He just needs to keep his mind on the game.

Beating 3 out of the 8 players
Thorpe wrote:
Jaconan has 6 to 1 odds

He is up on wins against Sekretar, Glanru and K_w_Cheng. Best weapon is he is a risk taker...of course, sometimes he kills himself. If he keeps the risk down....who knows?

Beating 3 out of the 8 players
Thorpe wrote:
Glanru has 7 to 1 odds

He is up on wins against K_w_Cheng and has a tie with -NoXon-.He has played a lot in the past, but has taken a break...should be ready for a comeback! That can work for him or could hurt him.

Beating 1 out of the 8 players with one tie
Thorpe wrote:
K_w_Cheng has 8 to 1 odds

He has a tie with -NoXon- and has never played Sekretar. The biggest odds he has to beat is the chat box. If he doesn't get involved then Vexer and the others will eat his lunch.

He is the long shot of this game but still a great player.

Has a tie with 1 out of the 8 players
Thorpe wrote:
But with the odds for Vexer I still think thaithai will win!

Who's your pick?
-NoXoN- wrote:
Thanks for your time thorpe. I really like things like this. Was fun to read.
 I only know who will lose (me) im very bad in world expanded map, I will do my best but I dont think to win. 
 Major NoXoN have to lose sometimes ;)
Leedog wrote:
Good description of the players Thorpe! Though, all great players, who could kick my butt, my money would be on Noxon... at the moment only has 6 players in total beating him!
Thorpe wrote:
A little update on the game:

1. Death-match
2. Chained
3. Increasing Cards
4. World Expanded World Map
Thorpe wrote:
I might have to move Sekretar up to #2 because he's one of the kings at death-match games!

But my pick is still thaithai! But I'm wavering to Sekretar.

NoXon you didn't say who you think will win!

I'm putting 100 tokens on thaithai with 2 to 1 odds.
50 tokens on sekretar with 3 to 1 odds.

Big money!!!  Anybody else?  Bets?  LOL