So they can be a basic again.
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Votazap wrote:
No i dont. I think it would get out of hand. If everyone did it then they could continually change to whatever rank he/she wanted. You would never know his/her real rank
Vexer wrote:
this would only be a one time reset back to basic. we would delete all records of their rank purchases. they could repurchase rank if they wanted but they would most likely stay a basic forever on purpose.

I had mentioned having ranks be automatic before so that we know exactly how good each player is and i recall you being in opposition to the idea votazap. So why are you in opposition to members being allowed to reset to basic?
ataker wrote:
i think map selling should be allowed, even for 50% of initial price. Because not every1 creates and plays all maps. And those extra tokens can be used for ranks
ataker wrote:
by the way whats the point on reseting ranks anyway? to hide ur real rank? but who cares
Vexer wrote:
@ataker maps will be free soon so selling back the maps to get more tokens will become irrelevant.

My guess is that some high ranking players are tired of getting targeted because of their rank or they are tired of worrying about their rank and whether they win or lose and they just want to play for fun now without rank influencing their game decisions. 

It would be nice to hear an argument from the people who want to do this, because it's not going to happen unless you can convince us that it should.
Vexer wrote:
we haven't really talked about a policy for token reimbursement. it would be a lot of work to do. The SQL code needed to make that happen automatically for everyone is way beyond my capabilities. Instead you can just message Fendi with the token amount you should get back and she can give it to you.
Thorpe wrote:
Don't worry about tokens ...just play more! Help the newbies to become better players...if you want... take my tokens... I have lots!
I don't think you should give back tokens cause that lets the people that don't play on live games get lots of tokens and us that do it doesn't matter. (We have LOTS.)
To me if you want tokens play more! 
So if you don't want to play "Live" then have fun getting your tokens!
More people that play "Live" the better the site...and isn't what we all want?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
As for the rank...It needs to be automatic!
 I know I let newbies win sometimes, if they have improved from the last games...that way they play me more and don't think I'll kill them every time.
It lets me know who is new and how good they are and I play to their level. Plus it's nice to beat higher rated players...a sense of how well I'm doing ...or how much I need to improve.
Plus I can watch the better players and learn from them. 
I hate hidden names and ranks!...Yes "PIGGY" you...lol

95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next