A bug in the game
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
k_w_cheng wrote:
Conversions from the game!

12 Nov, 18:45 mike said: think there`s a probleme with the game ...... says at start that i have 0 men to plce and should say 6 men
12 Nov, 18:46 mike said: also game wont go in place mode or game mode
12 Nov, 20:13 k_w_cheng said: There is a bug in the code!
12 Nov, 20:14 k_w_cheng said: It should be a consecutive game...but Red and I allow to move at the same time!....
12 Nov, 20:15 k_w_cheng said: Either this game is hacked or there is a bug in the code!
12 Nov, 20:16 k_w_cheng said: I cannot even finish my Reinforcements and therefore it will take 1 hour to finish my turn
12 Nov, 20:16 k_w_cheng said: And I believe it will be the same for everyone
12 Nov, 21:36 k_w_cheng said: Something went wrong right after my previous turn
12 Nov, 21:36 k_w_cheng said: Please look at the log
12 Nov, 21:37 k_w_cheng said: Right after I finished my turn, a 'neutral' player missed his turn. This player does not exist
12 Nov, 21:38 k_w_cheng said: and then Chopchew missed his turn at the same time
12 Nov, 21:40 k_w_cheng said: Red, Green and Blue did not even havev their turn, Mike you discovered the bug.....but it wasn't your turn
12 Nov, 21:41 k_w_cheng said: we need to notify the site Admin, there is definately something wrong here
Vexer wrote:
i've seen this bug many times but i haven't reported it to Teck because he still hasn't fixed the timer.. resetting it to 5 minutes after a kill in live games. I don't want to distract him from the #1 most important thing that needs fixing.

this is a major bug that is elusive. i doubt it will get fixed anytime soon since we don't have a programmer right now.
Crystal wrote:
Actually this was a regular game, but Fendi ended the game for us
Vexer wrote:
interesting, i have never seen this bug in a regular game.