what happens when players run out of time
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Vexer wrote:
I keep seeing this over and over again. Most recently Thorpe was the culprit in game 20234. If your five minutes runs out and you are still clicking buttons your are likely to glitch the game. Please, if the timer is not counting down when you start your turn, hit refresh and pay attention to how much time you have left. In order to avoid glitches you should finish your turn in 4 minutes 55 seconds. If you can't do what you want in 4 minutes 55 seconds then you need to compensate and change your game plan.

If it's the end game where you start to kill players off then you should be paying extra attention to when your turn starts so that you have all of your time. If you start you turn with only 3 minutes left you will not have time to finish killing a player or multiple players off so don't even try cause if you do, you will likely run out of time and end up clicking buttons as your time runs out and then glitching the game. 

Glitching the game ruins it for everyone. Be a good member and don't click anything if you have less than 5 seconds left.

Bugs will get fixed eventually. We have a list but they are prioritized so it will be awhile before Teck gets to this one.
Pntbttr wrote:
I think this has happened to me a few times to (like the time my two-hundred doubled!) but I haven't had much time to play live games.