• 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Teck wrote:
Dear all players,

I'm pleased to announce that the server migration for tomorrow has been confirmed and the site will be down from 8am to 4pm US - Arizona time zone. The site upgrade will done in two stages. The first stage will have all the site contents migrate over.

And the second stage will be scheduled on the following week Saturday to have the whole site sitting on a Content Delivery Network (CDN). This will reduce the latency of the game to most of the countries worldwide.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks for yours patience.

Regards,
Teck
lucide wrote:
Thats great! That speed up can be the rebirth of dx12. Hope everything goes well Teck, i know migrations can be a pain sometimes.. Good luck!
Teck wrote:
Thanks guys.

This is a reminder that the Server Migration will be starting in less than 6 hours.
Teck wrote:
The server migration is now completed. Thanks guys for yours patience =)
lucide wrote:
There is a notable performace increase. Pages load instantly. Good job Teck.
Vexer wrote:
there is one hiccup that came with the server migration. The map system is a little broken. I tried to update the Eld World map with a new image and it broke the map. now when you try to play an Eld World map game, you see the circles but not the map. Until we get this fixed, please don't start any Eld World games.
Vexer wrote:
the map has been fixed, but not the problem that broke it. we will get the updated version of the map online as soon as we pin point the problem and fix it.
Teck wrote:
If any of your have any identified bug/issue, please report to either 1771, Fendi or thaithai.

We'll try to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Vexer wrote:
it is most likely that because of the notification system outage and the map makers control panel being broken, the server will not get the 2nd stage upgrade this weekend. these other problems need to be fixed first.
Pntbttr wrote:
I have a few Q's What is this about a update to the Eld world map? You said to contact Fendi or Thaithai Do they work on the site?
Vexer wrote:
the update to the Eld world map is a small one. The new version just has connection lines that are easier to see. I will update it on the site after we fix the problem with the cartographers control panel.