• 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Pntbttr wrote:
Capture
Kings
Pairs
Triads
Advanced dice
Advanced fortifycations (you get to pick the amount of fortifying)
Advanced Fog (dsds mentioned this where there are different densitys of fog)
card fog
Secret forces
Private games
Manul Placement
leave option (I think it should split your territories up)
Free shop items
Friend list

I think we should also have an option to split up territories we somebody misses all their turns and quit.

Can you think of anything else?
Vexer wrote:
don't forget capped cards. it increases to a certain point. for example you cap cards at 12 it will go 4,6,8,10,12 and be 12 every time after that. There is probably more but i don't have time to look them up right now.

Free shop items should happen next month if all goes well. After that and fixing the time issue, I think the priorities should be private games and advanced dice.
1771 wrote:
the timer fixed so we can get the extra 5 minutes after the kill.
Pntbttr wrote:
Didn't we already fix the timer so you get 5min after each kill?
1771 wrote:
what is assassin game types?

@pntbttr...no not yet my friend, the timer is still broke.
nanoTek wrote:
okay example. 8 player game. everyone has a different target. in order to win you must take out that target. If someone else takes out your target you still win. it is amazingly fun. It is normally played at the same time.
1771 wrote:
So basically it is Mission Risk...I LOVE MISSION RISK !!!!! So much fun, I like playing it with my family, it helps to take away any hard feelings that may happen in a game. Speaking of which, it would be a great ideal to help reduce alot of arguements. First one to complete their mission wins the game. Great Ideal Nano Tek !!!
-NoXoN- wrote:
We need FLASH so we can make interactive maps.
Maybe this can be topic in: Suggestions/Feedback
Vexer wrote:
i hate flash. i think majcom uses flash and their games take forever to load and are buggy. The plan is to switch our current javascript framework to CodeIgniter. What exactly is it that you are thinking of that can only be done in flash?
1771 wrote:
Flash....BOOOOO !!! MajorCommand = YUK !!! C.C.= B.S. !!! D12 in 2012 = HOORAY!!!!!

What about Mission GameTypes...We could name the game type "Domination" to go with "Capture" and "Kings", because in Risk the Mission Cards read like kill all of a certain color, or take over a couple different continents/ regions..hence "Domination"

Also man I have always wanted to play that "Kings" gametype that we already have a name for it sounds like so much fun having to catch someones movable King.
killrick wrote:
if it is at all possible the dead guys cards ( when a player is booted for missing turns)should be up for grabs when ya finish off the dead guy  there should be a reward for clearing the corpses off the risk board
Votazap wrote:
We need an option where each player takes turns picking places!!! Believe me, with that option we will get players much faster. I mean, lots of strategy comes from PICKING your places. Starting with random set up(especially 2p) is too luck based for some people!!!!!
1771 wrote:
I agree with this option, it would add more skill to the game. I sometimes play this way at home as well. Also I agree that it would help in 2 player games.