join the page
  • 20 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
nanoTek wrote:
I went ahead and made a page i seen that there was another page made for dominating 12 but it was a closed group, so i felt that i should help by showing my friends and all of their friends thru facebook, ill post all events and new maps on the group page, getting this site to take off is my goal.

so everyone with a facebook click on the link below and join

http://www.facebook.com/groups/204516719612865/

and for the group picture we should have submissions from everyone on the site, and have a poll and the winners picture (involving DXII) will be posted
1771 wrote:
Great job nanoTek!!!!!! I love your enthusiasm, now if we get can get people to step out of their comfort zone and join. I think that was the problem with the last D12 page, alot of people wants to keep their identity secret. I was on the last one. To help I will definetly join, maybe then some of those top secret identities will follow our lead.
Teck wrote:
Hi bro,

I'm currently maintaining this FB fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dominating12/109108819147591 and it's been passed down to me from the previous site owner. However, you're free to leave the group open but make sure you link it back to the official fan page.

I've created the twitter / youtube etc and I will include them slowly over time as there will be some changes around the site that I intended to put in in the first place.

nanoTek wrote:
I would like to post maps on the group page that are in production. If anyone does not want there maps posted please let me know and i wont post.
Fendi wrote:
Dont worry Votazap. You can like the D12 facebook page if you want without revealing yourself because only the Administrators of the page can see who has liked it.
Fendi wrote:
Well those who have access to the administrator panel are thaithai, 1771, Teck and me. But I am the only one who is maintaining it.

Come on Votazap, we are only 1 like away from having 100 likes!! =)
Matty wrote:
Following on twitter now, together with leedog :P:P

Don't have facebook though
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria