• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Teck wrote:
Hi all,

As some of your might be aware of, the site has experienced an unscheduled downtime of about three hours.

I am truly sorry if this has caused significant inconvenience in your games. The site is now officially transferred off 4myGod's server and currently sitting at a new server. There would be another upgrade in the coming months as the site will be transiting to a much quicker server. Another announcement will be made prior to he transition.

Thank you all for your patience. If any of the player has experience any error in their games / skill points / rank calculation etc, please report to me immediately so I can rectify the problem for you.

Regards,
Teck
Teck wrote:
Hi all,

The entire messaging system is currently unavailable. In other words, you will no longer receive any email when it's yours turn in a game or when the game has started.

Additionally, you won't received any email notification when you've received a private message.

I'm currently rectifying the problems and I will put the messaging system back up as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Teck
Teck wrote:
Guys,

The messaging / notification is back up. Thank you for all your patience and understanding.

Regards,
Teck