• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Vexer wrote:
just so you know, luki thinks everyone is a cheater. including me.
Vexer wrote:
I posted my last post before looking into it. There was a game between blackkness, luki and a new player (game 15721) and the new player is either someone blackkness knows or it is blackkness' second account. Can't know for sure which it is at this point. I will leave it for 1771 to figure out.

I'll modify what I had said. Luki thinks a lot of players are cheaters. Of course he has to be right some of the time.
1771 wrote:
Lol vexer.. I too am sure he is right about some of them...that is too funny.

But seriously I hope people read the chat in that game and look out for the two of them in same game not playing fair. they have been warned, also there is a playing with friends forums post that I hope more people read. We do encourage everyone to invite friends and family, but I also would like to encourage letting everyone in the game know in advance when they are playing in same game as friends or family that way they have option to play in that game or not. Just a simple post in the chat box right at the beginning of game I believe would solve alot of this problem. Something like hey my brother, cousin, friend, whatever it may be is also in this game. Then play to win, I mean for real I personally don't want to lose to no one, then they got bragging rights. The main thing to remember is here at D12 we like to play and play fair, we play our hearts out here, so people tend to get really upset at an undeserving loss. Plus we see everything, great players see suspicious moves a mile a way.

As far as blackness goes, I can't be for sure one way or the other, I can say in his favor that he was honest when I asked him about what was going on. I have played with him in quite a few games and I personally feel that he would of tried to hide it better, because he has been around long enough to know the ins and outs of D12. Anyway it goes he was honest when I asked, that has to say something for a guy. And once again he has been warned about playing too friendly.
LIL_APPLEHEAD wrote:
I also got teamed up on I joined a four man game and it was three friends and they killed me first zappy was a witness they didn't speak English though I forgot there names it's no big deal I just thought I would throw it out there if you see some guys speaking a different language to each other in the chat box I wouldn't join because it's an automatic loss and 1771 or should I say uncle lol I totally agree we let everyone know we are family at the beginning of our games and Im saying it here 1771 IS MY UNCLE lol but we do play fair he will kill me just as fast as the next guy sometimes even faster lol he does keep me in the game sometimes but only to steal my cards later lol but anyway yeah watch out for those guys I'm not mad or anything it's fine I'm just throwin it out there
blackkness wrote:
Congratulation Lukipse because i dont play here anymore because of you. I think that THIS is useless in a forum, you just show us that youre nothing more than a angry retarded kid. Thanks to Vexer, 1771 and votazap because all would be great if there were only players like them.